Assistant Prof at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Plaza de las Ciencias, 3
28040 Madrid, Spain
I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Analysis at Universidad Complutense de Madrid since 2018. I am also a member of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Mathematics (IMI). Between 2020 and 2022 I took a leave of absense to go to the the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford supported in Prof J.A. Carrillo’s group, supported by his ERC grant. I received my Bachelor’s and MSc Degrees in Mathematics from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where I stayed on to do my Ph.D. under Prof. J.I. Díaz, supported by an FPU Grant.
I have received the Antonio Valle prize in 2022 from Sociedad Española de Matemática Aplicada, and the Vicent Caselles prize in 2018 from Real Sociedad Matemática Española.
- March & April 2023. Guest editor of special issue of DCDS in honour of Juan Luis Vázquez
- Course on Julia at UCM: 28 de febrero, 1,2,7,8,9 y 14 de marzo, de 13:00 a 14:30 h. See course website
- Feb. 2023: VI Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores de la RSME
Session “Recent advances in local and nonlocal PDE’s”
- March 2023: Seminar.
Universidad de Granada, Spain
- May 24-26 2023: Workshop on nonlocal and nonlinear PDEs
NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- May 2023: Nonlinear Diffusion And Nonlocal Interaction Models – Entropies, Complexity, And Multi-Scale Structures
- Aug. 2023: 10th ICIAM - International Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Organising the session “Different perspectives in non-linear and non-local PDEs”.
- Oct. 2023: Euro-Japanese conference
ICMAT, Madrid, Spain
- Nov. 25, 2023: Seminario. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Nov. 3, 2023: Seminario. Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Oct. 2022: Young Researcher’s Workshop on Nonlocal PDEs and Applications
- Sept. 2022: Fall workshop on nonlinear and nonlocal PDEs at UAM
U. Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- July 2022: Frontiers in Nonlocal Nonlinear PDEs
- July 2022: CEDyA 2022
- May 2022: Young Researchers Workshop on Probability And PDEs
- May 2022: Frontiers in numerical analysis of kinetic equations
- March 2022: SIAM PD 22.
Organising the session “Aggregation-Diffusion Equations and Related Topics”: Parts I, II, and III.
- March 2022: Fudan International Seminar on Analysis, PDEs, and Fluid mechanics.