Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Plaza de las Ciencias, 3
28040 Madrid, Spain
I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Analysis at Universidad Complutense de Madrid since 2018. I am also a member of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Mathematics (IMI). Between 2020 and 2022 I took a leave of absense to go to the the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford supported in Prof J.A. Carrillo’s group, supported by his ERC grant. I received my Bachelor’s and MSc Degrees in Mathematics from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where I stayed on to do my Ph.D. under Prof. J.I. Díaz, supported by an FPU Grant.
- March & April 2023. Guest editor of special issue of DCDS in honour of Juan Luis Vázquez
Oct. 2023: Euro-Japanese conference
ICMAT, Madrid, Spain
April 2024: Conference at CIRM. Marseille, France
- Aug. 2023: 10th ICIAM - International Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Organising the session “Different perspectives in non-linear and non-local PDEs”.
- May 2023: Nonlinear Diffusion And Nonlocal Interaction Models - Entropies, Complexity, And Multi-Scale Structures
- May 24-26 2023: Workshop on nonlocal and nonlinear PDEs
NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- March 2023: Seminar.
Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Feb. 2023: VI Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores de la RSME
Session “Recent advances in local and nonlocal PDE’s”