Assistant Prof at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Plaza de las Ciencias, 3
28040 Madrid, Spain
I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Analysis at Universidad Complutense de Madrid since 2018. I am also a member of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Mathematics (IMI). Between 2020 and 2022 I took a leave of absense to go to the the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford supported in Prof J.A. Carrillo’s group, supported by his ERC grant. I received my Bachelor’s and MSc Degrees in Mathematics from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where I stayed on to do my Ph.D. under Prof. J.I. Díaz, supported by an FPU Grant.
I have received the Antonio Valle prize in 2022 from Sociedad Española de Matemática Aplicada, and the Vicent Caselles prize in 2018 from Real Sociedad Matemática Española.
- March & April 2023. Guest editor of special issue of DCDS in honour of Juan Luis Vázquez
- Course on Julia at UCM: 28 de febrero, 1,2,7,8,9 y 14 de marzo, de 13:00 a 14:30 h. See course website
- May 24-26 2023: Workshop on nonlocal and nonlinear PDEs
NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- May 2023: Nonlinear Diffusion And Nonlocal Interaction Models - Entropies, Complexity, And Multi-Scale Structures
- Aug. 2023: 10th ICIAM - International Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Organising the session “Different perspectives in non-linear and non-local PDEs”.
- Oct. 2023: Euro-Japanese conference
ICMAT, Madrid, Spain
- March 2023: Seminar.
Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Feb. 2023: VI Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores de la RSME
Session “Recent advances in local and nonlocal PDE’s”
Nonlinear Reaction-Diffusion Processes for NanocompositesDe Gruyter2021
J34Asymptotic simplification of Aggregation-Diffusion equations towards the heat kernelArchive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 2023
J29Infinite-time concentration in aggregation–diffusion equations with a given potentialJournal de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, 2022
J27Characterisation of homogeneous fractional Sobolev spacesCalculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, 2021
J16The fractional Schrödinger equation with general nonnegative potentials. The weighted space approachNonlinear Anal., 2018