Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Plaza de las Ciencias, 3
28040 Madrid, Spain
I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Analysis at Universidad Complutense de Madrid since 2018. I am also a member of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Mathematics (IMI). Between 2020 and 2022 I took a leave of absense to go to the the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford supported in Prof J.A. Carrillo’s group, supported by his ERC grant. I received my Bachelor’s and MSc Degrees in Mathematics from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where I stayed on to do my Ph.D. under Prof. J.I. Díaz, supported by an FPU Grant.
- Sept. 2022: Fall workshop on nonlinear and nonlocal PDEs at UAM
U. Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Oct. 2022: Young Researcher’s Workshop on Nonlocal PDEs and Applications
- Aug. 2023: 10th ICIAM - International Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Organising the session “Different perspectives in non-linear and non-local PDEs”.
- July 2022: Frontiers in Nonlocal Nonlinear PDEs
- July 2022: CEDyA 2022
- May 2022: Young Researchers Workshop on Probability And PDEs
- May 2022: Frontiers in numerical analysis of kinetic equations
- March 2022: SIAM PD 22.
Organising the session “Aggregation-Diffusion Equations and Related Topics”: Parts I, II, and III.
- March 2022: Fudan International Seminar on Analysis, PDEs, and Fluid mechanics.
- Jan 2022: Frontiers in analysis of kinetic equations
University of Cambridge, UK.
- Jan 2022: Congreso Bienal de la RSME.
Ciudad Real, Spain
Organising the session “Recent trend in the analysis of non-linear and non-local equations”
- Jan 2022: PhD Course
U. Politécnica de Madrid